Have you wanted to work from home, but weren’t sure where to start?
When I tell people what I for a living, they always want to know how they can get started.
Guess what? People start entry level jobs every day, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist.
Plus, if you want to work from home, you have to do what’s available. Trust me, when I say there are a ton of work from home entry-level jobs available, I’m not lying.
If you aren’t sure what entry level is, it simply means that you don’t have much experience. Usually, people who enter an entry-level position get their experience as they work the job.
Writing Entry Level Work from Home Jobs
I wanted to start with writing since this is how I started working from home. As long as you can write in Native English and you have decent writing, you can be a writer.
It is hard to be a writer if you can’t complete your sentences and you don’t know basic grammar.
The good thing about writing is that almost everyone can become a writer with a little practice.
Let’s dig into these entry-level job options with writing. Hey, you never know which ones will work well for you.
I always say to go ahead and apply and then you get to choose which writing websites you want to work for.
(1) Textbroker has always been one of the best content mills out there. They work off a rating system from 1-5 stars. You choose which content you want to write and then get paid. It’s pretty simple, but also pretty awesome!
(2) Another entry-level writing position you can do is with Ezdia. You simply write and they do the rest. You also can apply, even if you don’t have a lot of experience.
(3) Verblio was formerly known as BlogMutt. Apply to write for Verblio, and you can earn money writing. This is an easy going writing position that anyone can apply to do!
(4) Domainite has an interesting name, but they don’t against newer writers. Go ahead and apply and see what they have to offer you. Becoming a freelance writer has never been easier.
(5) A writing website that I heard about a long time ago is known as Content Divas. I’ve always loved this website, and it’s really cool that you can apply to work for them.
(6) Crowd Content is one of the popular entry-level work from home jobs. You apply, and if they let you in, you can become a freelance writer, working right from home.
(7) Make sure you also check out Upwork to look for entry level writing jobs. There is always someone wanting to hire you at any level of ability.
(8) If you’re feeling it, make sure you check out Fiverr! You can sell on Fiverr as an entry-level writer, just check it out!
Entry Level Work From Home Jobs as a Virtual Assistant Jobs
What if you could work from home as a virtual assistant? What if you didn’t need much experience.
That is where I come in! I’m excited to tell you about a few entry-level virtual assistant jobs to check out.
Remember that entry level means you don’t have a lot of experience. It may be harder to find a VA job with no experience because not everyone wants to take the time to teach you what you need to know.
(9) Fancy Hands is one of the first virtual assisting jobs I heard about 5-6 years ago. They always have people applying. If you think you’d be good at it, then go ahead and apply.
(10) Have you ever heard of Vicky Virtual? If not, this is also an entry-level virtual assistant job you can apply for.
(11) Virtual Office Temps has all sorts of jobs for VAs that are looking! No matter your entry level, they may have a job that fits what you need.
(12) 99 Dollar Social hires work from home virtual assistants to help clients with social media. The only stipulation is that you need to know something about social media!
(13) Have a computer and are you ready to work? While you don’t have to have experience, you do need a certain set of skills. Check out Equivity to work as a VA.
(14) Interested in working with Life Bushido? Make sure you take the time to apply! If you’re the right person, they will hire you.
(15) If you have minimal VA skills, then why not apply to work with Vasumo? They help clients complete their tasks.
Be a Tutor at Entry Level
Some of you are just natural born teachers and tutors. Maybe you just graduated college and don’t have a lot of experience. Maybe you don’t have time to do research.
There are tutoring companies that will hire you without a lot of experience. Some of the companies do require you have a degree and some do not.
(16) Reasoning Mind allows people like you and I to tutor online from home. Join their team, and you might just find yourself as an entry-level tutor working from home.
(17) Tutor.com is one of the more well-known entry-level tutoring jobs. You simply apply and once accepted, you can start accepting tutoring work, even if you don’t have a lot of experience.
(18) If you have a teaching degree and want to work from home, you don’t need a lot of experience. Make sure you check out Connections Academy.
(19) Tutoring with Chegg is another great way to tutor online. Of course, with tutoring, you need to have something you’re good in at teaching. However, you can tutor from anywhere, and the jobs are flexible!
Work from Home No Experience Data Entry Jobs
Working from home is such a nice way to make money. But, what if you don’t have any experience?
There are tons of data entry jobs out there that don’t require a ton of experience, and it’s really nice.
I thought I’d tell you guys about some of these work from home no experience data entry jobs that are available!
(22) One of my favorite ways to work from home with data entry is through SigTrack.
(23) Smart Crowd is a great entry-level way to do data entry from home. They provide a lot of work at home opps for people, so why not give it a try?
(24) Daily Transcription is another way you can do data entry and work from home. Sometimes it’s nice to not “need” any experience.
(25) No experience? No problem when you work from home with BabbleType! You can apply to do transcription with them, and you don’t need experience.
(26) For those of you who need a work from home job with no experience, then you may want to check out QuickTate! Signing up with them is super easy!
Entry Level Phone Jobs
Some of you really have a desire to work from as a customer service agent. There are tons of entry-level work from home jobs that don’t require any experience.
It was always hard for me to work from home with a phone job because I have always had little ones. However, if your kids are at school and you have time during the day, entry-level phone jobs may be for you.
(27) With no experience necessary, you can apply to work from home with Westat. It’s hard to find a work from home job with no experience, so make sure you apply here.
(28) Get a job with Ver-A-Fast and know that you aren’t going to need a ton of experience. Which is pretty awesome! An entry level phone job? Sign me up!
(29) We have all heard of U-Haul, but did you know that they hire work from home phone agents with little or no experience? It is true.
(30) Have you ever heard of Alpine Access aka Sykes? If not, it’s simple – they are a company that hires entry level phone jobs to people like us.
(31) One of my favorite work from home jobs with no experience is with Sitel. This company has been around forever, and they know exactly how to hire and employ people who work from home.
(32) 1-800-Flowers is such a fun work from home job opportunity! Keep in mind that this is a seasonal job, so it’s not year round.
(33) LiveOps is one of the more popular work from home opportunities available. The best part is that you don’t need experience.
(34) BSG is an entry level work from home opportunity that allows you to monitor calls. Check it out to see if it’s a good fit for you.
As you can see, there are some pretty awesome job options available. I haven’t worked for any of them personally, but I do know some people who have!
Other Entry Level Work From Home Jobs
There are several jobs out there that don’t need experience. It can be hard to weed out those jobs, but I have found some odd and end jobs that you can apply for.
(35) Needle is unique in the fact that you don’t need a lot of experience. It may be a good fit for you. It’s an entry-level chat position.
(36) The Chat Shop is a really cool way to earn money online, even when you don’t have a lot of experience. As the business suggests, this is a chat job. Apply by emailing [email protected].
(37) Do you have a desire to score tests, but don’t have experience? Check out Literably and get paid to be a scorer.
(38) Make sure you check out Freelancer.com for entry-level work from home jobs. They have all kinds of jobs to help
(39) I’ve also seen a lot of entry-level work from home jobs right on Indeed. Sometimes smaller businesses are looking for employees that work from home.
(40) Lionbridge is another work from home opportunity that has been around forever! You can apply from almost anywhere in the world, there just has to be an opening in your country.
(41) Appen is another great work from home gig you can do with limited experience.
Working from home isn’t always glamorous, it’s a lot of work! However, with the right job, it’s possible to make a nice income working from home.
I have worked from home for 8 years and started out as entry level in the freelance writing world. It’s been an awesome journey.